LiteIPS is a lightweight command-line IPS patcher for Windows, Linux and Mac.
It runs on all major operating system, directly from a CLI (Command-line interface). It is specifically designed for users who need a quick, portable IPS patcher, without having to load up a graphical application.
Download the latest version, v0.1.0.4 Beta (free):LiteIPS Command-Line IPS Patcher
File size: 11.1 KB
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/Mono 2.10.9
- Patching to a file.
- Optional patching to a copy of a file (so that the original is not modified.)
- Patching using an IPS patch located online.
- If patching fails with an error, then no files will be modified.
- Single application that runs on all major operating systems.
- Small application file size.
liteips.exe [options] patch source [output]
-f Force patching, suppressing any warnings.
patch IPS patch to apply. Can be a file on disk or a URL.
source File to patch.
output Output file. If this argument is specified, then source is copied to output before being patched.
Found a bug or want to request a feature?
You can open an issue on the official LiteIPS BitBucket bug tracker.
Suggestions and feedback are welcome on the LiteIPS official forum.